I am the professional home inspector that you want to do your inspection. Here are some of the reasons why:
- I am a member in good standing of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).
- I am a member in good standing of the American Institute of Inspectors (AII).
- I am a registered inspector with the State of North Dakota.
- I was a certified member of the National Environmental Health Association for Radon Measurement. (Since 2005) (Let membership expire in 2011)
- I have passed NACHI's and AII's inspector examination.
- I have completed NACHI's and AII's Code of Ethics obstacle course and abide by it.
- I have passed NACHI's and AII's Standards of Practice test and follow them.
- I fulfill at least 24 hours of continuing education every year.
- Central Home Inspections has been performing inspections since 2003 and we have completed over 4,450 home inspections.
- I am a member in good standing of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- I generate easy to read inspection reports.
- If you have any questions after moving into your new home, I am only a phone call away.