About Central Home Inspections
My name is Mark Nelson and I am the owner of this company. We have been inspecting homes since 2003. When you hire us to do your home inspection, rest assured that you have hired the most professional home inspector that you want to do your inspection. Here are some of the reasons why:
- We are members in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- We are members in good standing of the American Institute of Inspectors (AII).
- I am a registered inspector with the State of North Dakota.
- I was a certified member of the National Environmental Health Association for Radon Measurement from 2005-2011.
- I have passed InterNACHI's and AII's inspector examination.
- I have completed InterNACHI's and AII's Code of Ethics obstacle course and abide by it.
- I have passed NACHI's and AII's Standards of Practice test and follow them.
- I fulfill at least 24 hours of continuing education every year.
- Central Home Inspections has been performing inspections since 2003 and we have completed over 4,450 home inspections.
- We are members in good standing of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- We generate easy-to-read inspection reports and deliver them in a timely manner.
- If you have any questions after moving into your new home, I am only a phone call away.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Each has different qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. And unlike most professionals, you may not have the opportunity to meet me in person until after you hire me, so you must make your decision based on the information you see here on this website, and by talking to me on the phone.
One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's own effort.
If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I assure that I will give you my very best effort.
This I promise you.
Thanks for taking the time to look over the house and answer the questions I had. Everyone I asked for recommendations gave your name as the only one they trust and you sure lived up to their expectations.